Monday, June 24, 2013

tulang rusuk kirinya sudah saya lengkapkan.

Alhamdulillah. dengan sekali lafaz, saya kini bergelar isteri kepada..

si DIA. 

yang munculnya mendadak, spontan, rawak dan seterusnya membawa bahagia yang tak putus-putus sedang saya kecewa di tengah jalan. 

syukur, kini saya sudah ketemu tulang rusuk kiri untuk saya lengkapkan. 
and I couldn't be happier. 

the best from the best. the best from the rest. 

I used to say, 'You need to kiss a lot of frogs before you got to meet your prince.'

hell, I've met loads of them, some worse than the previous one, and I'm thankful I finally met my prince. 

insya Allah, this will be new chapter of a happily ever after story for me. ameen.:)


He make the most handsome groom ever. Even I couldn't take my eyes of him. all I could thnk of was 'How in the world did I managed to marry this guy?'

and me?

of course I made the prettiest bride ever as well. Duh.
:)

No comments: